Wednesday, January 28, 2009

look at their innocent faces

To say that Paige's and Drew's room is a mess is a complete understatement. After the holidays there is always a deep clean, then finding a place for all their new stuff. I am usually pretty good about it but this year I have been a bit of a slacker. To be honest I was avoiding it at all costs but it had gotten so bad it seemed like it might be a safety hazard. Also since there was no where to play in their room all their toys made there way into our family room, another huge mess and yes, also a safety hazard. So yesterday I buckled down and finally cleaned the babies room.

Amazing what 2 cute little kids can do.

I was cleaning, not exaggerating, for over 4 hours. I know I should of gotten to it sooner and been better about keeping it clean in the first place but, I was not, and now I have learned my lesson and will never let it happen again (yea right, I need a maid). Now I just have to clean up the messes they made in the rest of the house while I was trapped in their room. So that was my day yesterday, how was yours?

2 comments:

Janet said...

How about an "after" shot of your hard labor to go with the very impressive "before" shots. Or is it too late? As I recall - it does not last long.

KatandBlue said...

Its a never ending vicious cycle huh? Do you recall the talk that President Monson gave last October conference? He spoke about enjoying the "Now" and how one day we "will miss this mess"! I actually am going to save the talk and scrap it with photos of a mess in my living room from my kids... but your mess is better! Do you think you'll ever miss it?