Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The searh is over!!







Those of you close to me know that for 2 years now I have been looking for a new bedding ensemble. I probably put way to much thought into it but I needed it durable, machine washable, mainly nice but child friendly. Bedding has gotten so expensive so I also wanted to find something that would last a while. Anyways last night my sister-in-law Lisa asked me to go to dinner for a girls night out and then do a little shopping. We chose Bed Bath and Beyond and wouldn't you know it, right there in the clearance section (what luck) was exactly what I had been looking for. After a few minutes deciding for sure ,and adding a few extra pieces of flair to make it my own I have a new bedding ensemble! Let me tell you how excited I am... I am SOOOOOO excited!! After countless hours on the Internet and numerous miles in the bedding section of many stores (OK its not that dramatic but it makes for a good story) I finally have it. So I did what any girl would of done, I made my bed and took a picture of it so I could post it on my blog and all my faithful readers could share this joyous occasion with me. So all you lady's (or gentlemen) out there, if its a shower curtain, a rug, or the perfect storage bins you seek, don't give up, its out there! Maybe hidden in some lonely clearance bin, but its there waiting for you, yes you, to give it a home. Then you can be as happy as I on a cloud of home decorating bliss.

8 comments:

MELANIE said...

very cool!

. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love it when that happens. Millissa

MELANIE said...

for some reason when you reference shower curtain it reminds me of millissa...?

. said...

I thought the same thing. Are you guys making fun of me? Millissa

Sandra said...

LOVE IT!

nataliejustin said...

maybe???

Janet said...

Congrats on reaching this big milestone & on a job well done. It is beautiful & I like the silver contrast.

KatandBlue said...

I totally understand your saga!! And I am happy for you! I am still searching for mine, piece by sorry piece, but you have given me hope!