Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Book Club

Something you might not know about me is that I am a reader. People who know me say "Natalie, now that's a reader" OK, so they don't, I guess they might because I am not really sure what people say about me when I am not around and it just sounds better than other stuff I can think of. So anyways, my cute cousin Melanie decided to start a book club and asked me to join. Last month we read Uglies. It was a book that I probably would of never picked out on my own to read, but I read it for book club (Melanie we need a funner title) and liked it so much I read the other 3 books in the trilogy, and yes, this trilogy has 4 books. This month we are reading The Wednesday Wars recommended by my friend Millissa. I like being a part of a book club and am very excited to get to know everyone in it better. I love books and am always looking for something else to read so this is perfect. I am going to have to put a note on my blog for what I am now reading like my cousin because I think its cool and I want people to say "Natalie, yea the cool one, shes a reader!" Any good recommendations on books I would love them. Yea Book Club!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I think that's awesome! You need to do something for you every so often. You know that I love to read, too, but I don't do it nearly as much as I'd like to. Go, Nat!

MELANIE said...

Yeah! I love our book club! and think of how much fun we have in store for us :) we do need a good name though. put on your thinkin' cap.

Janet said...

Whenever your name comes up people always say, "Ah yes, "Natalie The Reader". Bookclubs are great, and can help ward off the brain damage we inherit from our children. - I wish we'd thought of it years ago.