Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Las Vegas

This is my beautiful neice Abby and her husband, I realized looking through my pictures that this is the only picture of her I got.

LORD OF THE DANCE was kickin' it up with everyone he could grabbing partners left and right, young and old. I bet you all had no clue how much my cute husband loves to dance!! I believe he calls this move the pelvic thrust.

Us and our older girls (Grandma and Grandpa watched the little ones)


Morgan picking out rocks for her stepping stone. My dad and Esther have had the kids make stepping stones for their back yard when we've come over. The last ones were in 2003, we really need to visit more.



Haylie picking out rocks for her stone.




Drew with his rocks, this is his first stone.





Cute Paige causing trouble, she was into everything, she had a blast but it took all of us to keep her under control.

Earlier this month we went to Las Vegas for our niece Abbys wedding. We made sort of a mini family vacation out of it and stayed with my dad for the weekend. The wedding was a blast it was one of the funnest weddings that I have been to. We hung out mainly with Becca and Janae (our 2 niece-in-laws) and we had so much fun!! The kids got to spend some time with my dad and Esther and they had a good time. We realized how long it has been since we have gone to see family and decided that we needed to make a better effort to visit loved ones. Anyways I took a few pictures that I wanted to post so here it goes.











2 comments:

. said...

Who rocks the party that rocks the party...... Justin. Millissa

nataliejustin said...

He is going to kill me when he sees this post :)