Thursday, September 4, 2008

Disneyland 1/2 Marathon

They are back and they had a great time! First, thank you to my friend Sandra because without her I would not have any pictures! They had a great time everyone finished and did really well, a little sore still but they all did a great job. Apparently our group was #2 in our fundraising efforts so that is awesome. Thank you again for everyones help! The picture above is before the race they all look super excited and ready to go.

This is of course my Husband the Happy runner!

This is some of the group after the race


This is the girls with their dad, I love this picture! But all the pictures of the girls make me wonder if they combed their hair at all. Oh well something only a mom would notice I guess.



Our runners after the race from left to right are Victor, Justin, Brent(he's very tired), and Yolanda. Great job guys!!




2 comments:

KatandBlue said...

Looks like they had a ton of fun. Sorry you were injured, and then that Drew got sick. Running looks like fun (well, the racing anyway), but then I try it and realize "I hate this stuff!" So I am glad you can do it for me!

MELANIE said...

you guys rock. hard.