Monday, May 26, 2008

Tired Woman



I decided to do one more quick post. My paige is the kind of kid that besides her car seat only likes to sleep in her bed. It is great when we are home but out anywhere and she needs a nap or it can be difficult. The other day she woke up onery. I know that she has been teathing so I have been giving her stuff to numb her gums, whatever we think will help. Anyways this one day she was so mad, and she acted so tried, but I thought no way because she had only been awake for a little while. She grabed her binkie and her blanket and left the room I heard her playing then all the sudden it was scilent. Obviously thinking that she was coloring on the walls or finger painting with spaghetti sauce I ran to find her and this is what I saw. Sweet Paige, asleep on the floor. She slept for another 2 hours when I put her up in her bed. Now I know the signals even if its not her nap time. When she brings me her blanket and has her binkies she wants to go to bed. What a silly girl!

0 comments: