Thursday, May 29, 2008

Proud Momma!

The last day of school is always a fun day for kids. I am very excited for the kids to be home this summer (i know, weird) but I am. So to the Proud momma part of my post, Morgan brought me home a suprise today. From the Utah State Board of Education she brought home a certificate that said that in the end of the year state tests her scores in social studies, science and total composite were in the top 10% in the nation. I am so excited for her and had to take a minute to brag. So Good Job Morgan! I am so proud of you and love you very much!!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

That's terrific!! Congrats, Morgan!

Gina said...

Natalie your family is gorgeous! Congratulations on having such a smartie pants in your family. That is awesome!
It was so fun to get to see you again on Friday. Let's do it again soon.

Janet said...

No surprise. She's always coming up with something original & her imagination never rests. Keep it up Morgan & someday you can take us all on a cruise!

Tavis Johnson said...

WOW! You guys should be very happy! Your kids are truly amazing! I agree w/ your mom, she has got one imagination that never takes a rest:) It's always fun to see what she will come up with next! Awesome kids and wonderful parents! Love you Morgan.-aunt les