Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I was tagged by Melanie

I am supposed to
-pick up the nearest book
-turn to page 123
-Write the 5th sentance
-and tag 5 people

So thats
Leslie
Sandra
Yolanda
Josee
and thats only 4 I need more friends to blog

"The interest of two thousand pounds- how can a man live on it! and when to that is added the recollection that he might, but for his own folly, within three months have been in the receipt of two thousand five hundred a year (for Miss Morton has thirty thousand pounds), I cannot picture to myself a more wretched condition."

Seriously, that had to be the longest sentance I've ever seen. Maybe I only noticed because I had to type it.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I did mine!

Tavis Johnson said...

Yea! I am so happy you tagged me! Here it goes..Love is not a commodity of limited quantity. The end. (I need to get my blog going soon:)

nataliejustin said...

oh yea!