Monday, May 26, 2008

At it again!


So as my sweet cousion so nicely pointed out I have been a blogging slacker. Nothing exciting happened for a while so I felt like I had nothing to post. The past week we have had some exciting things go on so I will be posting them soon but for now I think this picture tells all. I have the 2 cutest people in the world that follow me around all day eager to help me get things done. When I think that they are both playing or interested in a movie this is what is actually going on. It is honestly hilarious when you really think about it but, when you are in another room cleaning and you think you have the front foom crossed off your list and you see this. Not so funny. Some days I feel like I am running in circles trying to get things done and everytime I turn around one of my cute little peeps has done something, so funny, but such a pain to stop and pick up and I feel like I am starting over again. I know all mothers feel this way but this past month I think my kids have really upped their mess making by at least 76%. I have been in the middle of a few projects of my own (I will show later) that have been a little messy as well so that has made things a little extra cluttered so some of the mess I admit it mine. So what I am trying to say is that I wanted to have things organized by the time summer came so cleaning and getting ready to go do stuff would take an hour instead of all day. Besides our move which I dont know when or where that will be I wanted to be able to relax and do fun stuff with the kids instead of spending everyday catching up. I have 3 days until the kids are out for the summer. So if anyone knows a good maid service, just kidding but would'nt that be nice. So with all my fellow bloggers as witnesses I will be sitting in a spotless house by the end of the week no matter what it takes. I promise to be a better blogger I do have some things to post. Maybe this house overhaul will make for some interesting pictures, So til next time.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

It's a good thing they're so cute! :) Good luck!