Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Choir Concert

Haylie is in choir this semester and as part of her grade she has to participate in a choir concert. She wrote it on my calendar back in January and has been excited for it and reminding me of it for 4 months. The day finally came. This is Haylie being dropped off 2 hrs early to prepare or something?:)

I don't know who this silly girl is in front of Haylie but she made a face on purpose when I took the photo and I thought it was funny:) Haylie's grandma curled her hair she looked very pretty.

Can U spot my cute Haylie? The concert was spring themed all except for when the sang Popular from Wicked (which seemed to be all the girls favorite) The concert was a success and Haylie did a great job.

1 comments:

Janet said...

She looks beautiful. Way cool Haylie - sorry I missed it.