Monday, March 15, 2010

Princess Paige

My sweet little Paige is 3 today. It has only been the past few days that I have begun to realize that Paige is no longer a baby but a little kid with views, opinions, and ideas that are her own:) While the lack of a Binky and diapers is a good thing I am not sure how ready I am to see her advanced into the realm of childhood. Soon Paige will have her own things to do. She will head into to preschool, dance, and other territories where mom is no longer needed. While I have full confidence in Paige's abilities to hold her own I am left a little sad knowing that my baby will only get bigger and more independent. She is one of a kind and adds so much to our family, life would not be the same without her. We love you Paige! Sass, silly, and Spunk we love it all. Happy Birthday Princess Wa Wa!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Happy birthday precious,beautiful Paige! What would we do without her?

KatandBlue said...

Paigey-wa! Who said you could grow up?! she has the best facial expresions!

Bennett Family said...

I can't believe that I missed Paige's birthday. I am so terrible at those kinds of things. DARN. Tell Princess paige happy birthday from us!