Saturday, April 5, 2008

So Silly!

Some times its just easier to climb in with the toys!


And yes, I am sucking on a witch finger.


Look at those curls
I have no idea how silly I am




I put Paiges hair in sponge rollers today and she looks so silly. I have put her hair in rollers once before but her hair is alot longer now and I cant believe how poofy it is. Everytime I look at her it cracks me up. Its funny how curly hair can change her looks so much. She looks like a little hobbit, the prettiest hobbit ever, but still a hobbit. So to all my friends who need a good laugh, I give you Paige, daughter of Justin, from the family of Henderson in the land of Salem, Ut.





5 comments:

Janet said...

I love all the pictures - even the top angle. There's nothing as pretty as Paige in her curlies.

Sandra said...

Love the curls!

Tavis Johnson said...

That is the cutest hobbit I have ever seen! She is so stinking adorable!! -leslie

. said...

Of course that's a witch finger in her mouth, she is your daughter. Only you would have a witch finger out in April.-Millissa-

MELANIE said...

I agree with Millissa - only you sista! Before I read what you wrote I thought Paige had a wig on.