Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!

Today my Sweet Hunny turns 33. Its crazy to think that we have been celebrating birthdays together for almost 20 yrs. Justin and I met at Dixon Junior High when I was 12 (the same age as Haylie, that seems weird) and he was 13. He had run a race and the school had a dance that day. Afterward we were all waiting for rides and I saw this goofy boy wearing silk running shorts over his jeans with a button pinned to them that said 'Party Animal'. He was friends with my friends boyfriend and thats how we were first introduced. We became friends and soon after started "going together" and besides a few random pauses we have been together and best friends ever since. I pretty much grew up with Justin and I dont know where I would of ended up with out him. He is my life and my rock and such a example to me. Who new that the goofy "party animal" would turn out to be such a awesome guy. He is a great husband and such an awesome dad, our kids just adore him they just light up and surround him everyday when he comes home. Justin, I love you, you are my world. There are so many things about you that I admire and love you for, theres no way that I could list them all. You are more than a girl could ever hope for. I love our little family (even Morgan)I know its corney but no matter what, together we have it all. I hope you have a Happy Birthday and a happy year. Thanks for all you do for us, we love you very much! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I agree, he is wonderful - as is all of your sweet family. Happy birthday Justin!! (has it really been 20 years?) Better keep an eye on Haylie.

Tavis Johnson said...

You are a pretty lucky gal Natalie!! He's awesome! You guys are so perfect together. Hope it was a good one Justin!-leslie