Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July

There was a breeze

Pool about to over flow

Haylie and Morgan watching fireworks


Drew and Emery watching fireworks, Drew was mesmerized he loves fireworks!!!



Paige and Daddy watching fireworks, Paige clapped for each one it was silly!




I am doing a bit of catch up because I have been unblogeriffic. I was just going to skip and not go back but I decided the pictures were way to cute to not post. Our 4th was very fun we had a BBQ and a pool party then we did fire works on the side of my house we had a fun group and a great time. Let freedom Ring. On a sadder note I spent most of the day with my grandpa on my mind. He was not a big parade goer or real into the 4th crowd celebrations but he was a very patriotic man. He loved his country, he fought for his country, and he was very proud to be an American and I could not help but think of him especially when I was looking at the flag. I love you Grandpa and I miss you!

1 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for your sweet words Nat - I had the same thoughts. Actually he was way big into the 4th of July celebrations years ago, but alot of that was because Grandma insisted - though I think he enjoyed most of it. He'd be proud of the way you did it up right.